Usage and Maintenance Instructions
Wash the pans thoroughly before the first use and carefully check them for any manufacturing defects. With minimal effort, you can maintain the pan and non-stick coating flawlessly for a long time.
*Warning: Never leave an empty pan on a heat source, and only heat the bottom of the cookware.
- Use wood or silicone utensils.
- Cook over medium-high heat.
- Clean and dry the bottom of the cookware before use.
- Use metal kitchen utensils.
- Cook above 220°C.
- Heat a dirty bottom of the cookware."
These are usage and maintenance instructions for the pans and non-stick coating.
Cleaning the CookingTotem is a breeze.
*For the first use, remove the label and thoroughly wash the pans with soap and water.
- Allow the pan to cool before cleaning.
- Handwash with warm, soapy water.
- Use a non-abrasive sponge.
- Dip the hot pan in cold water.
- Put it in the dishwasher.
- Use metal or abrasive sponges.
Removable Handle Instructions
- Push the handle to the left to reveal the unlock button.
- Press the unlock button.
- The handle is now detached.
- You can now remove the handle or attach it to a pan.
The pan handles expand when heating and contract when cooling. Over time, bolts and screws may become loose. Remove the metal plate and tighten the screw as shown.