MB e-marketing b.v.
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 78081289
The information we collect
Personal information: is information or opinion, whether true or false and whether or not recorded in a material form, about an individual who is identified or reasonably identifiable. The types of personal information we may collect about you include
- Your name
- Images of you, if you share them with us
- Your contact details, including email address, street address and/or telephone number
- Your credit card or payment details (via our third-party payment processor)
- Information you provide to us through customer surveys
- Details of products and services that we have provided to you and/or that you have inquired about, and our response to you;
- Where you have opted into the terms of our Outbound Marketing Programme or made a purchase on our Site, details of your shopping cart and/or products you have purchased from us;
- Your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, searches and/or browsing behaviour
- Information about your access to and use of our services, including through the use of internet cookies, your communication with our online services, the type of browser you use, the type of operating system you use and the domain name of your internet service provider;
- Additional personal information you provide to us directly or indirectly through your use of our Services, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you allow us to collect information; and any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information
We will collect and process personal information when we have a legitimate basis. This includes collecting and processing personal information based on your consent, the performance of a contract with you and/or our legitimate interests. We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes
- to enable you to access and use our services, including to enable the delivery and delivery of goods purchased through our site;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping, administrative purposes, billing and invoicing purposes;
- to provide you with location-based services (such as radius search and other content personalised based on your general location information)
- for analytics, market research and business development, including operating and improving our Services, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- to run promotions and competitions and/or offer you additional advertising and marketing benefits, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you
- to call or message you for targeted marketing and feedback purposes, if you have opted into the terms and conditions of our Outbound Marketing Programme
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes; and for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
If you are a minor in your state or province of residence, you should not use our Services or Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of majority. If we learn that someone under this age has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
Your personal information will:
- be processed securely and in a manner that protects against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage;
- only be collected for the specific purposes we have identified in the "collection and use of personal information" clause above and personal information will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with the purposes we have identified;
- be kept up-to-date, where it is possible and within our control to do so (please let us know if you would like us to correct your personal information); and be kept in a form that allows us to identify you, but only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we have collected it, including the purposes of complying with legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we take into account the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information, whether we can achieve those purposes by other means and applicable legal requirements.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- external service providers to enable them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web hosting and server providers, debt collection agencies, maintenance or troubleshooting providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisers and payment system operators;
- Shopify, to power the online shop on our Site. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal data here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- sponsors or promoters of promotions or competitions we run;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part thereof) are or (in good faith) may be transferred;
- credit reference agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in case you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies, as required by law, in connection with current or future legal proceedings, or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- third parties, including agents or subcontractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you.
Disclosure abroad: When we disclose your personal information to third parties listed above, those third parties may store, transfer or access personal information abroad. Upon request, we can provide you with a list of the third parties we use to process your personal information.
Unless we request and receive your consent for a foreign disclosure of your personal information, we will only disclose your personal information to countries with laws that protect your personal information in a manner that is substantially equivalent to European privacy principles and/or will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to require the foreign recipients to protect your personal information.
Your rights and control over your personal information
Access, erasure and data portability: You may have the right to request details of the personal information we hold about you, or to request that we erase the personal information we hold about you, or that we transfer it to a third party.
Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing with the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to address your complaint. You also have the right to contact the relevant authority.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, outdated, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or outdated.
Third-party information: If with us if you are a third party providing personal information about someone else, you represent and warrant that you have that person's consent to provide the personal information to us.
Object to processing: You may have the right to object to the processing of your personal information based on our legitimate interests or the public interest. In this case, we must provide compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms in order to continue processing your personal information.
Restriction of processing: You may have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data if (i) you have concerns about the accuracy of your personal data; (ii) you believe that your personal data has been processed unlawfully; (iii) you need us to retain the personal data solely for the purposes of a legal claim; or (iv) we are in the process of addressing your objection to the processing based on legitimate interests.
Unsubscribing: If you have previously consented to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. You can also unsubscribe from our email database or unsubscribe from marketing communications by using the unsubscribe facilities provided in the communications.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and protect personal information from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies and web beacons
You can block cookies by activating the setting in your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our online services.
We may from time to time use web beacons on our website. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor visitor behaviour and collect data about the visitor's viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to issue a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing the page.
We may use Google Analytics to collect and process data. To find out how Google uses data when you use third-party websites or applications, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL that Google may use from time to time.
Links to other websites
Advertising related third parties
In terms of third parties, we use Shopify to power the online shop on our site. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal data here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your personal data here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information on how targeted advertising works, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising using the links below:
In addition, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/. Please note that we do not change our Site's data collection and usage practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
How to stop receiving communications from us
To stop receiving email correspondence from us, click the link in the email communication to unsubscribe.
To stop receiving SMS communications from us reply to any SMS with the word "STOP".
To remove your data from our marketing and communication databases, send an e-mail to the data protection officer mentioned in point 3 above.
Data protection officer and contact
In those countries where we are legally obliged to do so, we have appointed data protection officers to oversee the protection of your personal data. If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or about data protection in general, please contact the Data Protection Officer responsible for your country at any time. Details of the relevant data protection are:
E-mail privacy officer: email@example.com
For questions or notifications, please contact the above privacy officers.